As we come to the end of 2012, I just wanted to upload a quick post to say thanks to all our clients, suppliers, colleagues and my team for their support, creativity and enthusiasm. 2012 has been an exciting year for Padua Communications. Here’s a quick review of some of our high points:
- We worked with some amazing clients including Brighter Option, Red Olive, Sarah Zorab Nutrition, Ipsos Retail Performance, Attwood Burton, Anderson Landscape Design, Surrey Enterprise, Tectona Partnership and the DIPEx Charity on its award-winning website, healthtalkonline.org. Check out our new case studies to find out more details about some of the projects
- We worked with some great partners on joint projects including Envisage Video for shopper interviews for Ipsos Retail Performance and Sesame Internet Marketing on a social media project for Loveswan
- We moved offices to Hersham Place Technology Park (please pop in for tea if you’re in the area!)
- We grew our team to offer even better customer support – massive thanks to Jay, Nicky C, Sharon, Moira and Gem
- We obtained some great coverage for clients across nationals, trade and broadcast media
- Our CSR activities were great fun and a privilege – volunteering and working with Surrey Young Carers and City YMCA has been a joy
- The new website went live – subscribe to our RSS feed for updates and regular blog posts
- We ran a number of successful training workshops and spoke at several events including talks for Surrey Chambers of Commerce and Connect2Innovation. Detail of events in 2013 can be found on our home page
- We took part in The Plunge Event with Working Knowledge – a fabulous event with Farnham College
- We were more involved with Brooklands Radio, helping to present the show Fabulous Women
- We supplied a chapter on social media for a book titled Twitter for Business as well as writing a monthly column for Mind Your Business
If you’d like to find out more about Padua Communications and how we might be able to help you with your business communications, please phone 0203 282 7570 or drop us a line at [email protected]
Here’s to a terrific 2013 – a very happy new year to everyone. May it bring peace, joy and happiness and business success.
Free marketing & PR resources
Sign up we’ll send you our free marketing and communications newsletter packed with helpful advice, along with details of our events.