Did you know that putting fresh content on your website can help you be found easier in the search results? Surrey Young Business of the Year Finalist Padua Communications has teamed up with internet marketing company Sesame Internet Marketing and developed this half day workshop to help both large and small businesses make their websites and customer messaging more effective, to increase both sales and new leads. Join us and learn some PR and SEO tips that will get your company listing to appear higher up Google search results.
What you will learn
- What online PR is
- PR timeframes to work to
- Discover whether what you’re saying in your messaging is what your customer hears
- Understand the basis of how SEO (search engine optimisation) works
- Learn what parts you should change on your website to improve your Google ranking without spending on Adwords
- The importance of link-building and fresh content
Why you should attend this workshop
- We use your websites as examples – the workshop is practical not theory-based
- Small focused groups ensure we cover more of your business needs in more detail
- We have over 30 years’ experience practising what we preach
Free marketing & PR resources
Sign up we’ll send you our free marketing and communications newsletter packed with helpful advice, along with details of our events.