This course has been designed to help you write great copy that attracts and keeps your customers. We also look at how the wording you already have can be reworked to suit different mediums. For example, are the words on your website helping your SEO (search engine optimisation)? How clear is your offer? In this session, we also look at which words work, which don’t and we solve some common grammar mistakes!
What you will learn
- An introduction to the craft of writing show-stopping copy
- Using language to grab the reader’s interest – what makes a good headline?
- Understand what the right tone and correct language can do to promote your business
- How to write interesting case studies, and get your press releases published
- How great copy can help with SEO
Why you should attend this workshop
- Small groups allows us to focus on your specific business needs and objectives
- Relaxed, interactive environment, we encourage open discussions so that you get the most value
- Your business is used as an example to give you real world advice rather than too much theory!
- Jargon-free morning workshop packed with advice or your money back!
Padua Communications’ writing training has been created to help business owners ensure they pack a punch with their messages to enjoy effective results.
Free marketing & PR resources
Sign up we’ll send you our free marketing and communications newsletter packed with helpful advice, along with details of our events.