Success is an abstract term, which can mean different things to different people. Business success is linked with revenue and ROI, but equally it can be about building your brand, about innovating, gaining recognition or simply connecting with the right people at the right time. Or all of the above!
So what is success and how can it be measured? According to Albert Schweitzer “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
At Padua Communications, we have an experienced team of experts who genuinely love what they do and are passionate about delivering the best they can for every client. And it shows. Part of the measure of our success lies in the client feedback we receive:
“This is really good. I’m so pleased we have you all as part of our comms team”
“Padua Communications was fundamental in building a team to help us develop not just the concept, product and delivery process but also the personality and message of what we wanted.”
“My web stats show most visitors are now staying on my site for three times as long and traffic is up every day on my previous site.”
Part of the measure of our success is recognition by industry peers. To that end, Padua Communications was Silver winner of the CIPR Outstanding Consultancy 2013 and was a Toast of Surrey Creative Industries Award finalist 2014.
Sometimes in the world of content and communications, success is notoriously difficult to measure so it’s great to share some of our recent positive success stories with you with tangible results:
- We proposed and implemented a full SEO rewrite and revised content strategy for a client’s website. The website saw a 400 per cent increase in visits within the first month
- We successfully increased lead generation– with an average conversion rate of 13% from DM contact to opportunity in a monthly period
- Following a series of PR campaigns where Padua Communications secured coverage in The Guardian, Mumsnet, Female First, The Big Issue and Primary Care Today as well as Radio 4 among others, visitors to one client’s website more than doubled over a year
- B2B creation led to a 41% increase in social media traffic and 131% percentage increase in blog traffic
- As part of an SEO site audit for a client, content created for the blog is accounting for 85 per cent of the traffic from search
Padua Communications’ Managing Director Nicky Rudd “Success is infectious. You must be generous with ideas, with time, energy and contacts, with real enthusiasm for solving problems and helping others succeed too.”
Read more Padua Communications case studies or if you want to have a chat to see how we can help you get more success out of your content and communications strategy, email email@example.com for a free, no obligation chat.