With more focus online than ever before, is your website being seen by your customers? By Google? With over 10 million UK users alone on Twitter and LinkedIn respectively and 30 million UK Facebook users, it’s an audience not to be ignored. LinkedIn members made nearly 4.2 billion professionally-oriented searches on the platform in 2011 and are on target to surpass 5.3 billion in 2012.
So what are you using and can your customers find you?
We run LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook workshops which last 2 hours each. You can pick to come to one, two or three depending on your needs. Here is some detail on what we cover in each session.
- Using Linked-In as an individual
- How to set up and update your company page
- The power of endorsements
- Building your network
- The benefit of joining LinkedIn groups
- Creating a LinkedIn campaign strategy
- Setting up your Twitter profile
- Twitter content, tone and messaging
- Followers and how to get them
- Focus on hashtags
- Managing your twitter activity within your work day
- Managing your PR through Twitter
- Using Facebook as a business tool
- The importance of ‘Likes’
- Facebook content, tone and messaging
- Facebook analytics – evaluating your campaign
- Creating interesting and compelling content for a Facebook audience
- Setting up groups/events
Free marketing & PR resources
Sign up we’ll send you our free marketing and communications newsletter packed with helpful advice, along with details of our events.