Introducing your online brand with blogging
£99.00 ex. VAT
Duration: 1 hour
Blogging is one of the easiest ways to keep your website up-to-date and in front of Google’s search algorithm, as well as informing your customers about your company, products and services. But what makes a good blog?
What are the key things you need to be aware of when creating online content? Join us for an online session where we will cover key points about blogging.
What you will learn
- Why content matters
- Choosing words that work
- How to identify your audience and content that will appeal to them
- How to create a content road map
- How to write compelling content for the web
- Writing for SEO
- Developing attention-grabbing headings
- Calls to action
What you will get from this session
- Top-notch advice from an industry expert
- Creativity, inspiration and lots of ideas
- Relaxed interactive environment
- Practical, realistic advice which you can put into action immediately – less theory!
- Plus a follow up call from us to answer any queries on implementing what you have learnt
Search for a convenient time to take the online course below. Once you have booked, we will email you details of how to join the video conference.