Content for social media
£99.00 ex. VAT
Duration: 1 hour
Are you using social media effectively as one of your business tools or is it a time-suck that leaves you stumped for new status updates? Is it absolutely vital for your business in the current Coronavirus crisis?
Padua Communications has designed this session to help you stay on track with your marketing efforts in the digital world. Suitable for both large and small businesses, this workshop is a must-have in your social marketing armoury that will help you think differently. We show you how to integrate social media into your marketing communications and help you plan your content so social media becomes an efficient and fast channel to help you build your brand and increase sales.
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of social media
- Top tips on managing your time effectively using social media
- How to engage with your target audience
- Key points on how to incorporate your social marketing into your marketing plan
- Planning content
- Using hashtags
Why you should attend this workshop
- Ideas for social channels that will work for your business
- Confidence to become a social content creator and commentator
- Relaxed interactive environment
- Content calendar and top tips to takeaway to get you started
Search for a convenient time to take the online course below. Once you have booked, we will email you details of how to join the video conference.