Are you a business owner juggling everything including your marketing activities? Do you feel you’re being reactive rather than proactive? Do you have a planned campaign to help raise your profile and increase sales?
Padua Communications’ marketing training has been created to help businesses make sure they get the most from their marketing spend and offers more strategic guidance on how to market, who to market to and the key timings that make your marketing spend effective and your activities a success.
Learn how to be more proactive rather than reactive to market conditions, while being more in control of your messaging and your marketing activities to get you more new business leads and sales opportunities.
What you will learn
- How and why you should profile your customers
- Understand brand values
- Key messages: using benefits not features
- How to choose the best marketing techniques for your business
- The importance of measuring what you do, so that you can evaluate and plan for future activities
- How to maximise your marketing activity and spend
- Managing your marketing activity and spend
Why you should attend this workshop
- Small groups allows us to focus on your specific business needs and objectives
- Relaxed, interactive environment, we encourage open discussions so that you get the most value
- Your business is used as an example so real world advice rather than too much theory!
- Jargon-free morning workshop packed with advice or your money back!
- Guide sheets and tips to take away with you
- Plus a follow up call from us to answer any queries on implementing what you have learnt