Well here we are in the middle of January and the already the year looks set to be a good one, building on the successes of the previous year.
At Padua Communications, we take time every January to review our business plan and put in some goals for the rest of the financial year. As we are in the process of doing this, we thought we’d share some of the successes of the past year and let you know of some things that are in the pipeline.
Key things that we are super proud of from 2014 include:
- working on some great projects for clients including NGC Europe, Gobbler Boats, getWaiter!, Brewers, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital among others
- continued ongoing work with clients including NT CADCAM, eIntegrity, Hotel Grande Excelsior Vittoria, Flexyfoot and TDC Dental, Laser Lines and Scantech Offshore
- some successful events including a social media seminar (watch out for another in May), our blogging workshop and some more events for the Chartered Institute of Marketing including a crisis communications workshop on the 6th (Keep your eyes peeled for new dates for all of these in 2015 – there will be more info on our home page).
- being a finalist in the Toast of Surrey creative industries award
- working with some great partners and suppliers
- building the team – welcome to Paul, Cemanthe and Hannah
- our CSR activities were great fun and a privilege – volunteering and working with Surrey Young Carers and City YMCA has been a joy
We’ve written a number of blog posts on marketing planning which we thought might come in handy if your year hasn’t got off to a brilliant start and if you really are feeling the January blues, why not get in contact and see if we can help with a creative fix. All you have to do is phone 0203 282 7570 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org